Creamy mushroom soup (Vegetarian)
Serves : 4
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 x 250g mushroom, washed and chopped
- 750ml vegetable stock
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based pan. Cook the mushroom for 5 minutes, until softened. Add potatoes and pour in the stock. Bring to the boil, then lower heat to a slow simmer. Cook with lid on for about 15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Use the hand blender stick or place into a food processor and blend it until all smooth, then return to pan. Reheat just before serving, and garnish with a sprig of coriander.