Not fancy anything to eat today, just want something to nibble and healthy.
- 200g ( half can of chick pea ), drained
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1tsp chopped garlic ( optional )
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground salt & black pepper to season
- Put all the ingredients into the blender, blend until smooth.
- Adjust the seasoning to suit your taste.
- You can use different kind of vegetables, just what you like.
- Cut them into strips and dip into the home-made hummus.
- You can prepare it the night before, keep in a airtight box and bring it to work for your quick lunch, healthy that is what we want, right!