- Apple ( peeled and diced ) 6
- Sugar 5 to 6 tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice 5 tbsp ( adjust the quantity to suit your taste )
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp
- Ground nutmeg 1 tsp
- Place a saucepan over a medium to low heat, put prepared apples, sugar and cook about 10 minutes, when the apples start to turn colour, add the other ingredients in and stir it, test the taste to adjust the sugar and lemon juice. When the apple mixture start to thicken, off the heat and let it cool down completely.
- Prepare a clean and steroid glass jar, and pour the cold apple preserve in it, cover with a layer of cling film and top with a lid. It can keep in the fridge for a month.
- If you like it hot and spicy, you can add 1/2 tsp of smoked parprika in the preserve. You will surprise about the taste, why not try it to see if you like or not. I will.