Luckily, I found mango was on sale, so I bought few of them and make something nice and fresh. I love to put mango into my dessert recipe, but this time I try to make Mango Lassi, because I just made some fresh yogurt!
Why did it call Lassi, there are many ways to make it, but mainly it is made by blending yogurt with water, some people like to put Indian spices, fruits or cream…….
But I just like it simple!
Ingredient: ( serve: 1)
- Mango (choose the ripen one) 1 (cut it into small cubes)
- Natural yogurt 225g ( I used my home-made yogurt )
- Honey 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Ice cube few ( optional, I haven’t put in )
- Put all the ingredients into the blender, blend it until smooth and fluffy.
- Serve it.
- You can put some spicy in, like pinch of cardamom.
- Or you can sweeten very slightly to taste with caster sugar or more honey.
- I like it thick and creamy, but if you like it thinner, add some milk or water to blend it.