Raspberry Cheese Cake:
For the base ingredient: Serve 8
- Digestive biscuit 12 ( finely crushed )
- Butter 100g ( melted )
For the filling ingredient:
- Low fat cream cheese 200g
- Icing sugar 40g
- Whole egg 1
- Egg yolk 1
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Lemon zest 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
- Whipping cream 150g
- Preheat the oven to 300°F, 150°C/130°C(fan oven), or gas mark 2.
- Put 8 paper muffin cases onto the muffin tray.
- Thinly crush the biscuits and add the melted butter to mix it all together, and press down into the muffin cases, chill it in the fridge for about 1/2 hour.
- Whisk the whipping cream until firm and won’t falling down on your head when you hold the bowl upside down above your head.
- Beat the cream cheese, egg, egg yolk, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cheese mixture slightly and combine together, then fold all the remaining whipped cream into the cheese mixture.
- Take the muffin tray out from the fridge and spoon the cream cheese into the muffin cases evenly, tab the baking tray on the work surface to flatten the filling.
- Bake in the preheat oven for about 35 to 40 minutes until it cook, turn off the oven and leave them cool down in the oven.
- When the cake was cool, the top will sink down a little bit, but that is normal. So you can put 1 tsp of your favourite jam and put one raspberry on top.
- Any kind of the fruits you can put on the top.
- You can make it in one 6″ round baking tin instead of the muffin cases. But it look so cute in a little cases.