I have a good bargain today. I saw lots of pomegranate on sale, maybe it has a good harvest time this year. Because normally it is so expensive and I just can’t afford it. But now they are a lot cheaper than last year, so I bought few and want to do something with them.
One of the reason that I really like pomegranate are: I fell in love of the vibrant ruby colour of them, I think lots of girl love it as well. And the Pomegranate full of nutrients, and especially for putative antioxidant health benefits.
So, I decided to make green salad with this colourful seeds and use the wrap to make a tricky pizza, if suddenly you fancy to eat pizza but without any time to make the dough, this is the quicker and easier way to make pizza.
Tricky Margarita Pizza with Pomegranate & green salad
- Square/round tortilla wrap 3 (I use brown square wrap)
- Can of chopped tomato 1 (about 400g)
- Mozzarella Cheese 1 ball
- Feta cheese 1/2 pack (about 100g)
- Mixed herbs 1 to 2 tsp
- Rocket salad leaves 1 pack (about 80g)
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning
For the Pomegranate & green salad:
- Bag of mixed green salad 2 bags (about 160g)
- Fresh mint leaves 1 small handful , chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves 1 small handful, chopped
- Pomegranate 1 seeds removed
- Fresh lime juice 1
- Extra-virgin olive oil 2 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp
- Preheat the grill in high heat.
- Pour the chopped tomato in a saucepan over medium heat until it start bubble up, add the sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Off heat.
- Put the cooked tomato sauce and tear the mozzarella cheese and feta cheese on the three wraps, put them under the preheat grill until the cheese melt. Season it with freshly grounded salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with some green salad or basil.
- To make the salad: Mix all the green leaves, herbs, lime juice and cheese, and the pomegranate seeds, then follow the dressing.