Some people skip their breakfast during the day, because they think it will lose weight. But the health expert said: skipping breakfast is not good for you, if you have a long hours is empty stomach until the next meal. You will end up to eating more or having more snack or junk food to keep your energy up, that’s won’t help you to loose weight but gain weight instead. And they said that you will miss out on essential nutrients.
A healthy breakfast provides some of the vitamins and minerals you need for maintain your good health.
So why not choose one of these delicious breakfast and add a glass of fruit juice for a healthy start to the day?
A good breakfast can help give you the energy you need to face the day. There is some evidence to suggest that eating breakfast can help people control their weight. That’s good for me to slim down few pounds!
Apple & Sultana Porridge
Ingredient: (serve 2)
- Porridge oats 80g
- Semi-skimmed milk 250ml
- Water 250ml
- Apple 2 (I prefer green, cored and grated)
- Sultanas 50g (for sweeten)
- Roasted broken walnut pieces for sprinkle on top (optional)
- Honey 1/2 to 1 tbsp (optional)
- Cook oats and milk in a saucepan over a medium heat until creamy about 3 minutes, turn the heat to low and add the grated apple and sultanas for another 2 minutes, off heat. Add honey if you like.
- Add a bit more milk if you prefer the porridge a bit thinner.
- Add dry cranberries instead the sultanas or you can put both, it is your own choice, just feel free to create it.
- If you haven’t got apples, you can use sliced banana.