Tropical Pineapple Smoothie — Energy Drink
Bought two fresh pineapples, so juicy and sweet. So, I like to keep some of them into the freezer for later to use, and still lots of juice left in the bottom of the bowl.
Although the weather is so cold at this moment, (yeah, I know it is winter)! Sometimes I still fancy some cold stuff to eat, like ice-cream 🙂 . Oh dear! I just found out that I forgot to buy the cream to make ice-cream. But luckily, I always keep one tub of natural low fat yogurt in my fridge, then, I change my mind to make smoothie instead!
Ingredient: (serve 2)
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple juice/ orange juice/ apple juice
- 1 riped banana, sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 cup low fat natural yogurt
- few diced fresh pineapple for garnish
- Put all the ingredients (except few diced pineapple) into a blender, beat everything until smooth and garnish with the fresh pineapple.
- Serve immediately.