I felt so grateful that one of my favourite blogger: Miss marzipan norminate me to be a Versatile Blogger Award! Definitely a surprise present for me when I woke up this morning! Thanks for her generous and kindness. It gave me a huge encouragement to continue my blog. I have to say that I learn a lot from writing my matchamochimoo blog. Thanks to all bloggers/ followers and anyone whoever so patient to click in or stop by to read my blog and even they gave me some good advise. From here, I need to say a big thanks to all of you! VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD: Nominated by: Miss marzipan ( a full of love and young mummy, who got lots of idea to create in her baking for her family ).
• Display the award certificate on your website
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about me:
- I’m only a housewife, I got so many job titles, such as: the chef of the house, the cleaner of the house, the hairdresser of the house, or even the family doctor of the house…..
- I lived in England at this moment, not sure where will I to be when I’ll old enough to be retired.
- I was born in the Chinese year of Piggy, a lovely and cuddly zodiac, ( I loved to say Piggy, because I felt more younger for myself, hehe) 🙂
- I loved to cook with my kids, we always end up in the kitchen to play with the flour or cooking a meal that we liked. Actually, their cooking and baking are fantastic!
- I love to travel to the other countries and see their culture, their buildings and I even love to explore their market to see their fresh foods.
- Why I started to write this blog? OK, start from the beginning, simply I just want to keep a record of all the wonderful recipes that I tried and tested all throught my cooking and baking adventures ( but some of them was a disaster ). But my children encouraged me to write a food blog instead. So, that’s it!!
- I love to read the wonderful blog that I liked, such as Miss marzipan, who’s full of love to write her blog, or Sally, the bewitching kitchen, and lots……
My 15 nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Roxana’s home baking a wonderful blogger who has lots of idea for her baking and lots of beautiful pictures.
- veghotpot which is a vegaholic blog, everything made from scratch and simple.
- bewitchingkitchen she is a wonderful baker, she always play with flour.
- eclecticlamb the blog full of fun with bento.
- mymeanderingtrail this blog full of adventures and full of energy.
- playfulandhungry I like the Lego character in this blog
- mydearbakes a professional baker, which gave me more ideas.
- cancerkillingrecipe who is a fighter, a survivor, always a positive person.
- playingwithflour sharing lots of artful baking, thanks
- acorninmykitchen which is one of the blog I love to click in, lovely
- thefreshloaf an amateur artisan bakers and bread enthusiasts
- 101cookbooks a photographer, cookbook author, occasional designer
- liveblissful a simple but heartful cooking
- veggiereader a vegetarian blog with lots of healthy recipe
- gercakes definitely a pretty baking