Mother’s day ~ Chocolate Pudding 心太軟
Happy mother’s day! ♥♥ ( I mean in England )
I specially want to make this pudding for mother’s day! The difference of this little chocolate pudding with the others, this one is low fat, low calories, not finish yet, I gave it a high score of the taste! Definitely a guilt-free chocolate pudding. Because I did cut off half of the fat to use fat free yogurt instead. Try to use the finesse organic dark chocolate, you will feel the difference!
Enjoy mother’s day! ♥♥
Some people called it : Chocolate lava cake, because when you cut open it, the chocolate sauce will come out from the middle of the cake, it is all the special about this cake, amazing! If this is not happen, try again please!
Mother’s day Chocolate Pudding 心太軟
Ingredient: Make 4 little ramekins
- 100g Dark chocolate,
- 50g Unsalted butter
- 50g Natural yogurt ( fat free )
- 2 Eggs
- 35g Dark brown sugar
- 30g Plain flour
For the raspberries sauce: cook 80g of fresh raspberries or strawberry with dash of lemon juice, 1tbsp of brown sugar until the sauce thicken.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/160°C(fan oven), gas mark 4
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter over a bowl of hot water until the chocolate melted, add yogurt and mix well.
- Beat the sugar and eggs by using a electric hand whisk until fluffy and pale, add the melted chocolate mixture, use spatular and gradually add the sieved flour in and fold until incorporated.
- Pour in the greased and dusted with little bit flour ramekins or some special chocolate pudding mould, and put a piece of greased paper on the bottom of the ramekin ( this can help to take the pudding out ).
- Bake into the hot oven for about 9 to 10 minutes until the side cooked. Remember don’t over cook it. We want the side set and the middle gooey.
- To serve: put the pudding on the middle of a plate, spoon the raspberry or strawberry sauce around the cake, dust the top with icing sugar, done!
- This one I used was dark chocolate, if you like milk chocolate more than dark chocolate, just feel free to change it, it just personal liking!
- Enjoy it!