Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Frozen yogurt was keep in my want-to-do list for a long time, but I always kept forget it. I’m glad I make it now at last. Yay! One of the list done today!
- 4 cups Plain or Greek yogurt ( I used non-fat one )
- 250g Fresh Strawberries ( any kind of berries will do )
- 2 tbsp Agave nectar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar ( I reduced it for about 1tbsp less )
- Wash and clean the fresh strawberries, dry them with a kitchen towel, keep in the freezer for slightly frozen. ( remember to take it out, 🙂 ).
- Put sugar and frozen strawberries into a food processor, blend the fruits until smooth, add lemon juice, agave nectar and yogurt, blend all the ingredients together until they form a smooth ice cream like mixture.
- Transfer to a shallow flat container with lid, freeze it for about 1 to 2 hours, take it out, use a spoon to scrape it to break the ice crystal. put it back to the freezer again. Repeat this method ( freeze and scrape ) for 3 to 4 times, then freeze for overnight.
- Serve with berries coulis. Mmm yummy and healthy!
Enjoy your nice day!