Egg and Tomato Sandwich for Vegan
Happy Mother’s day !
The weather was nice and bright in the morning, but changed to light shower now, not april shower!
Luckily, we didn’t plan to have another BBQ today, otherwise, will be so disappointed for everyone. I just have a simple and delicious light lunch – vegan egg sandwich.
I haven’t make vegan egg before, really surprise when I saw this recipe from ??? Oh dear, I forgot where did I get this recipe from, sorry! But if I found out later, I must put it back here!
- 1 x Block of silken tofu, about 400g
- 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Drain the tofu and use kitchen towel to absorb the water from the tofu, as dry as you can.
- Mash the tofu with a potato masher or fork.
- Heat a hot saucepan or frying pan, add olive oil, stir fry the mashed tofu for few minutes until it dry, add the seasoning and ground turmeric, make sure the turmeric was coated to the tofu evenly, scattered with chopped herbs, like parsley or chive or spring onion, done!
- And here was my simple and healthier lunch for today! Vegan egg and tomato sandwich, NICE!