Thanks ‘Sunshine Award’ ~ November 2013
Thanks, Thanks to Fae from Fae’s Twist & Tango that she nominated me to this precious ‘Sunshine Award’!
It really makes me cheer up and pick up more energy from my recent’s illness. I think I get better now. I missed a lot of something during the last few days, just couldn’t wait to sit in front of my computer to read all the blogger’s news, actually reading the blog became my diary route now, it has so much fun. 🙂
Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to Fae, not merely because she nominate one of the award to me, because her blog always has something surprise and inspired me as well. She is a great writer about different travel culture and recipes. I love it.
I am so delighted and honored, it is giving me more encourage and support.
Here is The rules for Sunshine Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Answer the same 10 questions given.
4 Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Response to the 10 questions:
1. Where would you most likely travel to?
- It is so difficult to say, I love to go lots of places, one of it is Japan, because Japan was the place we spent our honeymoon there, we had a really lovely time there long time ago, we couldn’t forget it!
2. Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Yes, undoubtedly, definitely! But I need to look after my weight now, so I try to make lots of my dessert less sugar as possible.
3. What motivates you to keep you blogging?
- I learned a great deal of knowledge, not only the cooking but other cultures from different countries. And one thing surprised me that according to my poor writing, I still can get to know lots of friends from blogging, they gave me more confidence. Thanks so much!
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
- Alan Davies
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Travelling and Eating out! 🙂
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- My Math and English teacher in my seconary school. They gave me lots of fun to study.
7. Do you own any pets?
- No, only my hubby, :0 🙂
8. Most embarrassing moment in your life? ( That you are willing to share.)
- A lot! I always get blush in my cheeks when I talk to someone, it is the most embarrassing moment.
9. Where are you from?
- I grew up in Hong Kong but getting old in England. 🙂
10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
- My tongue got twist already!
I am delighted to nominate the following bloggers, ‘Sunshine Award’ Congratulations to you all! 🙂
- Kathy from Eclectic Lamb
- Oneanna65 from cancerkillingrecipe
- Li Jiun from lijiun
- Celeste from Honk If You’re Vegan
- Mike from Applecore
- Korena from Korena in the Kitchen
- Abby from Abby’s Kitchen
- Izzy from apuginthekitchen
- Catherine from VegCharlotte
- Emma from coconutandberries