Thanks for the ‘Liebster Award’ 2013
How to describe my feeling at this moment, I felt so lucky and thrill that I have another nominate award ‘Liebster Award’ in 20131
Thanks for Abby from Welcome to Abby’s kitchen to nominate me this honourable award. Although I haven’t been with her blog for so long but her blog full of wonderful recipes ( not only that ), and with lots of her own thoughts, I was inspired by it all. 🙂
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4 Select 5 ~ 11 bloggers for the award, who have a less than 300 followers, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
6 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award. Congratulations!
My responses to the Liebster Award questions:
1. Where were you born?
- Hong Kong, far away from UK
2. Which historical person would you most like to have a discussion with?
- No idea, Sorry!
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
- sewing, crochet, gardening, craft and lots…
4. What is the most memorable place you’ve ever visited?
- Paris, Japan and Taiwan. Too many! 🙂
5. What is your favorite movie?
- Detective film
6. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
- Haven’t think about it!
7. Which book most changed your perspective on something, and what perspective did it change?
- My religious book about Budda. It changed my view of people, to handle the difficult time I have, to adjust my point of view….
8. Which veggie do you most like to eat?
- All of them, especially the five main colour: red, yellow, white, green and black.
9. Would you rather live on an uninhabited island or in a city?
- A bit further from city, suburban area will be nice. 🙂
10. What’s the food seasoning or herb you use the most?
- Black pepper and coriander.
11. Who has been the most positively influential person in your life?
- My kid.
My Liebster Award Questions to the nominees:
- What is your main language now?
- Have you still remember your childhood’s friends?
- How many close friend you have, someone you can talk freely?
- Do you have religious? What is it ?
- Would you like to read book about ‘Philosophy of life’ ?
- What is your favourite dish
- Do you like dessert? What is it?
- Which fruit you like the most to make your cake?
- Which season you like during the year?
- Have you got any food allergic?
- Have you got anything you’re proud of in your life?