Thanks for the Dragons-loyalty-Award & Blog of The Year 2013 Award 3 stars ☆ ☆ ☆ Dec, 2013
It is a great surprise for me today. This surprise was given by one of my favourite blogger Fae, from Fae’s Twist & Tango, she is a great story-teller and with a food blog full of wonderful recipes and all her travel experience to share with us!
The instructions for Blog of The Year 2013 Award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3 Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4 Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link –http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5 You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link herehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6 And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
I nominate the following bloggers for the ‘Blog of The Year 2013 Award, 3 stars ☆ ☆ ☆’. Congratulation!
- Abby from Abby’s Kitchen, she is a lovely lady, in her blog she creates lots of beautiful and healthy vegan recipes, and the knowledge about vegan.
- Mydearbakes, I love all her 3D cakes, so beautiful and creative but not too complicate.
- Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie, I got the same passion with her, it is the chocolate, I love chocolate all the time.
- Vegan Flavorista, she got the same taste of food that I like, simple and easy.
- Soulofspice, a vegetarian Indian food blog, I like her homely cooking.
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
I nominate the following bloggers for the ‘ Dragon’s Loyalty Award’. Congratulation!
- The Daily Bubble Tea, Todd, who lives in Central Taiwan, it is one of my favourite place to go and have lots of vegetarian food there.
- Pasta Princess And More, Cheryl, who got lots of passion in her kitchen and her blog has beautiful pictures.
- Shivaay Delights. Dimple, she is the mother of two kids, whose cooking full of love for her family.
- cakeabake, a lovely blog with lots of idea
7 random things about me:
- I like to cook but I am not good at cutting and chopping.
- I still can’t bake a nice macaroon.
- I can ride a bike but I am so scare to ride on the street.
- Usually girl plays doll in their childhood, but I haven’t got one in my childhood because our family couldn’t afford it.
- My eyesight has 250 difference between them.
- I prefer cold weather than the tropical weather, if you want me to choose.
- Tell you a secret about me, I lost a few teeth when I was little.