Japanese Cotton Cheesecake with White Chocolate ~ Not for Vegan
Hello, my vegan friends, this is not the cake for you today, sorry. Because my kid requires making this cake for him.
Simple, easy and quick, only 3 ingredients makes this cheesecake in less than an hour, would you like this idea? It is not dreaming, and you can make this dream come true today!
The 3 ingredients are cream cheese, chocolate and eggs, that’s all we need to prepare. It is light, fluffy and melts in your mouth once you eat it. Damn delicious! Unfortunately, it is not for vegan, sorry guys!
My kid recommended this recipe to me, it was adapted from youtube.
Japanese Cotton Cheesecake with White Chocolate ~ Not Vegan
- 3 Egg, separated
- 80g White chocolate
- 120g Half-fat Cream cheese
- Preheat the oven 350°F/180°C/160°C (fan oven), or gas mark 4.
- Whisk the egg white until peak form, you can append a dash of lemon juice to stabilize the egg albumen.
- Melt the chocolate over a pot of hot water, make sure the bowl of chocolate won’t touch the hot water, let it simmer until the chocolate melt, off heat.
- Add the cream cheese into the melted chocolate, mix well until all combined.
- Then add the egg yolk into the cream cheese batter, blend again.
- The last step is to fold 1/3 of the whisked egg white into the yolk batter, use a spatula to fold in and mix well, then the other 1/3, and the rest of the 1/3, all mix until well incorporated between each adding.
- Prepare a shallow baking tray and place four ramekins on the four corners, filled with hot water. Pour into the lined with greased paper 6″ baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for the first 15 minutes, then turn down the temperature to 150°C (fan oven) for another 15 minutes, off heat and leave the cake in the oven but open a gap for the last 15 minutes. Then remove it and cool down on the wire rack for another 10 minutes before serving.