Kale, Grapefruit & Black Rice Salad with Pomegranate ~ 羽衣甘藍、 葡萄柚 & 石榴黑米沙律
This is what I have for my weekend dinner. Yes, salad for my dinner only! I make it warm salad not cold, and it can fill up my full belly after I finish it.
I make up the dressing from scratch and that’s all I have in my fridge, or you can make up your own choice.
Kale, Grapefruit & Black Rice Salad with Pomegranate
Ingredient: (Serve 3 or 4)
- 100g Chopped Kale, washed
- 1 Red Grapefruits, peeled and segments removed
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate arils
- 1 cup Cooked Black Rice
- 1/4 cup Toasted Chopped Walnut pieces
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and Black pepper
- Wash the chopped kale, and remove the tough stalks. Toss the kale into a pot of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drained.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
- For the dressing, whisk together the oil, mustard, lemon juice altogether, then pour over the salad, and gently toss to coat the dressing. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.