Super Energetic, Healthy Green Smoothie ~ Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Wheat-free
Tell you something, it is a super, super rich, healthy, full of energetic and nutrient drink that I like the most in summer. Even though, it is not summer yet, just end of May today! Who else can stop me to make it? Not really care!! >_<
The most powerful ingredient is the spirulina powder, it contains 100+ nutrients. It has 30 x more iron than spinach alone. 10 x more beta carotene than carrots. 4 x more protein than eggs. All natural vitamins, minerals & amino acids from algae.
If you allergy or sensitive of nuts, skip the almond milk and substitute to oat milk.
Super Energetic, Healthy Green Smoothie ~ Vegan
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach leaves, washed
- 1/2 Cucumber, diced
- 1 Avocado, quartered
- 1 stalk of Celery, diced
- 2 slices of Fresh ginger
- 1 – 2 tbsp Spirulina Powder
- 1 cup Almond milk, more or less (can use oat milk if you allergy to nuts)
- 2 cup Frozen sliced bananas
- Get all the vegetables ready, washed & chopped. Put them in a blender along with ginger and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen bananas and blend all together until well combined.